Date(s) - 10/11/2020
On 10 November, Coventry Lord Mayor’s Committee for Peace and Reconciliation will launch the completely new Coventry Peace Trail, both a new website and an updated booklet.
New features of the website
- Interactive maps of Coventry Peace Trail which let you easily find the next location on the tour
- A map of the Coventry 3 Trees Peace Gardens
- A map of other Coventry Peace Places
- Four quizzes to test your knowledge on the Coventry City Centre Peace Trail
- Links to educational resources
Find the website at https://covpeacetrail.uk/
New Features of the Booklet
The 20 page booklet leading you round the 30 places on the Peace Trail has been revised to include new, clearer maps and information about other peace-related locations outside the city centre,
Previous editions of this booklet have been very popular and these resources will enable schools and others to make greater use of the trail and the 30 peace-related venues it describes.
The Peace Trail shows that Coventry has many locations that embody its historic and current connection with peace and reconciliation. These educational resources will be valuable to schools such as those applying for Coventry Peace Award.