Date(s) - 21/09/2020
On International Peace Day, 21st September 2020, Peace One Day will run a Live Global Digital Experience.
Note: The times of this event have not yet been announced.
Join the full day of live broadcast with the most incredible speakers, actors, musicians and live action from the continents of the world.
Live Panel Discussions
- Decade of Action for Peace. The role of the Sustainable Development Goal 16.
- Viruses & their Impact on Peace and Sustainability. The influence of the pandemic and what it means for peace and global cooperation. Opening statement from Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director-General of the World Health Organisation.
- Heroines of Peace. Inspiring women on the frontlines of action.
- City Game-Changers. Local heroes spotlight city-grown solutions to tackling violence.
- Tech Pioneers for Peace. Technology’s role in saving Humanity.
- Education. Education is the key to Humanity’s survival.
- Peace of Mind. A powerful discussion about mental health and the key issues that people face.
Celebrate peace with us and enjoy music performances and interviews from international artists.
Words of Peace
The Words of Peace will have great actors speaking dramatic or historical speeches that have inspired change or action.
Live Action from Around the World
Live moments highlighting action in Australia, Japan, India, USA, Yemen, Democratic Republic of Congo and Colombia.